The Africa Women Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum (AWIEF) has launched the “Enterprise Development for Women-Owned Ventures in Green Energy” in partnership with the African Women’s Development Fund. The program is implemented in Malawi and Nigeria.
In the duration of the program, entrepreneurs will receive tailored support and training for scaling; one-on-one expert mentoring and coaching; tangible opportunity to raise capital; access to networks, partners and investors for growth.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Women owners or leaders of scalable renewable and green energy businesses,
- Business must be registered and operating in either Malawi or Nigeria,
- Business is post-revenue and operating for not less than two (2) years,
- You are looking for opportunities to raise growth capital,
- You are dynamic and ready to take your business to the next level.
DEADLINE: March 1, 2021