The AWP Network powers small business success for African entrepreneurs through training and support.
We are the number 1 platform for African women entrepreneurs to get inspired and empowered to turn their ideas into a reality and build successful businesses.
What We Do:
- The AWP Network organizes pitch competitions for young entrepreneurs across Nigeria.
- The AWP Network supports women farmers through its agribusiness training program.
- The AWP Network helps secondary school students in Nigeria develop their business plans and ideas through the DREAM Initiative.
What We Have Done:
- Featured on the following media platforms: BBC World News, Black Enterprise, iwantherjob.com, AFK Insider, Applause Africa, Women4Africa, SheInspiresHer, SmileandMobile, BET Networks, Innov8tiv Magazine, G.E Ideas Lab, The Nation Nigeria, BusinessDay Nigeria, The Guardian Nigeria, The Huffington Post,
- Provided learning opportunities with business experts on topics to include social media, mobile tech, branding, marketing, HR, PR,
- Small business clinics,
- Entrepreneurial training programs (what we’ve done: Agribusiness training for women farmers.)
Want to partner or collaborate; support or sponsor our work, please email: theawpnetwork [at] gmail. [com]