Any global NGO can apply to host an NGO CSW64 Parallel Event as long as their proposed event is relevant to the CSW64 theme. Your organization does not have to be ECOSOC accredited.
Your application will be reviewed to determine the relationship of your proposed parallel event to the CSW64 theme and its relevance to advancing gender equality post Forum. This includes the 6 thematic clusters (listed below) and emerging issues (such as migration, climate, and others).
– Inclusive development, shared prosperity and decent work
– Poverty eradication, social protection and social services
– Freedom from violence, stigma and stereotypes
– Participation, accountability and gender-responsive institutions
– Peaceful and inclusive societies
– Environmental conservation, protection and rehabilitation
Special attention will be given to those who reflect implementation ideas in their applications. Selected parallel events will be scheduled for a 90-minute slot Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 6:15 pm during March 9-20 and on Saturday the 14. Once scheduled, NGO CSW/NY will not accommodate any changes in scheduling or assigned venue.
DEADLINE: November 15, 2019