The AWP Network SheWorksInTech Fellowship is a project-based immersive learning program for young women using the F.O.C.U.S. Methodology (TM), created by Mary Olushoga, to encourage collaborative learning, mentoring, leadership training and entrepreneurial strategies to develop long-term career and professional skills to develop the next generation of highly skilled workers in Africa.
The AWP Network is offering young women ages 18 – 30 year an opportunity to a paid internship at a leading tech company in Lagos and neighboring states. Only five (5) girls will be accepted in the first CoHoRT.
What is required to complete the program:
- Pre/Post video interview,
- Mandatory sessions on Fridays and Saturdays,
- Must attend all sessions and complete mandatory work hours,
- Must complete a group project,
- Essay must be submitted at the end of the program,
- Submit Resume
What is required to apply?
- You do not need to complete NYSC,
- Must send and submit a resume with your application,
- Complete this form: AWP Network SheWorksInTech
Have questions? Email mary (at) awpnetwork.com