Startup Reactor is accepting applications for its 5th cycle. Startup Reactor is a 6-month accelerator program designed to support innovative startups with high growth potential in Egypt. The program is a gateway to connecting entrepreneurs, investors, and mentors. Investors and mentors that participate in the program receive an equity stake in the ventures which they choose to support.
40 startups will qualify for Ignition (Bootcamp stage) and will receive mentorship and training, with up to 15 startups proceeding to Plasma stage. Throughout Plasma, the startups will undergo an intensive training program on developing their business model, prototypes, brand identity and customer base.
The qualifying startups will receive the full program’s package, which includes:
- access to office space and facilities,
- exclusive access to mentorship from a network of more than 200 business professionals,
- consultation services,
- legal registration and advice,
- and support services such as accounting, HR and marketing.
- In addition, the startups will receive equity funding up to 300,000 EGP, with the chance to participate in Startup Nova; a demo day infront of local and international investors where the top 3 startups receive cash prizes worth 15,000 Euros from VC4A, with further investment opportunities from Innoventures and VC4A investor network.
Building off the success of the 2017 cycle, in addition to the main track open to startups from any industry, the program also includes several specialized tracks run in collaboration with industry partners:
- Digital Media Track: Powered by The Planet, which covers analytics, advertising, content platform, content creation automation, e-commerce, talent management, and influencer management.
- Design Track: Powered by Studio 49, covers smart appliances, lighting and lighting fixtures, design tools, consumer electronics, and smart furniture design.
- Computing Track: Powered by IBM, covers cloud-based networks, software, IoT, chat-bots and AI technology.
These specialized tracks ensure tailored acceleration experience and provide more focused support to entrepreneurs in key emerging industries.
DEADLINE: January 20, 2018