The Africa Women Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum (AWIEF) is currently seeking ambitious, innovative and committed early growth stage female entrepreneurs looking for support to scale their business. AWIEF in partnership with Mazars is hosting a growth strategy business accelerator program for women entrepreneurs in South Africa. This six-week program is designed to support participants with the business modelling and growth strategy required to scale their enterprises, become investment ready and develop entrepreneurial leadership.
The program will cover the following topics:
- Purpose and Values
- Target Market, Competitive Landscape and Value Proposition
- Marketing, Sales, and Distribution
- Financial Modelling
- Growth Strategy
- Pitch Training
The AWIEF Accelerator is a pre-conference accelerator that culminates at the 3rd AWIEF Conference and Exhibition in Cape Town on October 5 – 6 2017, where participating entrepreneurs will pitch their business to an audience of investors, business service companies, and other entrepreneurs.
- Must be an existing business (post-revenue and not idea stage),
- Operating for not less than 1 year,
- Owned or led by ambitious and committed female entrepreneur(s),
- Is or will be seeking investments or financing to grow
DEADLINE: July 16, 2017