The Graça Machel Scholarship For Mozambican Women for Master’s study in South Africa in 2017. The Graça Machel SASOL scholarship includes: tuition fees paid in full, a stipend to cover living expenses, medical insurance for scholars studying in South Africa, and travel allowance to cover the cost of flights.
In 2017, we will make awards under the following priority areas:
1. Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics subjects;
2. Petroleum/Drilling Engineering;
3. Reservoir Engineering;
4. Civil/Mechanical Engineering.
- A national of and normally resident in Mozambique,
- Seeking to study at Masters level in one of the subjects named above,
- Studying or seeking to study at a South African university,
- In possession of a good first degree (minimum second class, upper division or equivalent) or about to graduate in the year of application.
The Graça Machel SASOL scholarships include:
- Tuition fees paid in full,
- A stipend to cover living expenses,
- Medical insurance for scholars studying in South Africa,
- A travel allowance to cover the cost of flights.
- We will provide funding for up to a maximum of two years for Master’s degrees.
- Continued funding depends upon satisfactory progress reports.
All applicants are required to send the following supporting documentation:
- Copy of degree certificates, if available;
- Certified academic transcripts;
- Reference letters from two referees;
- ID document (the following are acceptable: passport, birth certificate, driver’s license)
You may also need to submit:
- Two recent payslips, if currently employed
DEADLINE: August 20, 2016. Late applications will not be considered.