The Mozambican women for the Graça Machel scholarships for Master’s study in South Africa in 2016. The Graça Machel SASOL scholarships includes: tuition fees paid in full, a stipend to cover living expenses, medical insurance for scholars studying in South Africa, and travel allowance to cover the cost of flights.
These scholarships are funded by SASOL. SASOL will support make awards under the following priority areas:
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics subjects,
- Petroleum/Drilling Engineering,
- Reservoir Engineering,
- Civil/Mechanical Engineering.
To apply for a scholarship under this programme you must be:
- A national of and normally resident in Mozambique,
- Seeking to study at Master’s level in one of the subjects named above,
- In possession of a good first degree (minimum second class, upper division or equivalent) or about to graduate in the year of application,
- Studying or applying to study at a South African university.
DEADLINE: October 19, 2015