The 13th WIMBIZ Annual Conference themed Nigeria Rising: Accelerating Transformation will feature a nationwide pre-conference competition for young Nigerian women.
The competition is designed to support outstanding start-up businesses owned by young Nigerian female entrepreneurs to ensure their success and sustainability. The competition which is open to women between the ages of 21-30.
- One million naira will be awarded to the top (3) businesses,
- The top (10) applicants will be granted scholarships to attend the Annual Conference,
- Awards will be presented to the winners during the closing ceremony of the Annual Conference,
- The winners will be assigned mentors on the platform of the WIMBIZ mentoring program.
1. You must be a citizen of Nigeria
2. You must be a woman between the ages of 21-30
3. Your business must be situated in Nigeria and should have a sustainability component for Nigeria
4. The value of your request should not exceed 300,000NGN
5. The business must be in the start-up phase and should not be more than 12 months old
6. The owner must demonstrate commitment and interest in the business
DEADLINE: September 5, 2014