The 2019 Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Awards Program, in partnership with The University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership is now open. The awards will celebrate inspirational young people from all over the world with existing initiatives, products or services that are tackling some of the world\’s social and environmental issues.
This year\’s entries will focus on three (3) key areas:
- Improve people\’s health and wellbeing,
- Improve the health of the planet,
- Contribute to a fairer and socially inclusive world
All winners will attend a special prize event hosted in London.
- The overall winner of the ‘HRH The Prince of Wales Young Sustainability Entrepreneur Prize’ will receive a €50,000 cash award;
- One-to-one mentoring support tailored to their specific needs for a duration of 12 months;
- The remaining winners will each receive a €8,500 cash award and one-to-one mentoring support tailored to their specific needs for a duration of 12 months.
DEADLINE: June 30, 2019