Every year, the Tony Elumelu Foundation—Africa’s foremost champion of entrepreneurship—hosts the largest convening of entrepreneurs, policymakers and business leaders in one location.
This year, the 5th edition themed “Empowering African Entrepreneurs” will take place at the iconic Transcorp Hilton, in Nigeria’s capital, Abuja. The forum will feature masterclasses, a dynamic pitching competition, electrifying panel debates, and the Presidential Dialogue. It will engage an audience of 5,000 comprising of startup entrepreneurs, development institutions and policymakers.
This year will also include the UBA Marketplace powered by United Bank for Africa (UBA) and networking hubs where founders and investors connect and forge partnerships.
WHEN: July 26 & 27, 2019
WHERE: Transcorp Hilton, Abuja
- Tony O. Elumelu, CON
Founder, The Tony Elumelu Foundation & Chairman, Heirs Holdings & UBA
- His Excellency Paul Kagame, President of Rwanda
- His Excellency Macky Sall, President of Senegal
- His Excellency Felix Tshisekedi, President of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)
- Dr. Akinwumi Adesina, President, African Development Bank (AFDB)
- Dr. Benedict Oramah, President, African Export-Import Bank