The Citizens and Diaspora Directorate (CIDO) of the African Union Commission invites African and Diaspora entrepreneurs to participate in the Scaling Up Your Business Bootcamp.
WHERE: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
WHEN: April 27 – 29, 2019
The Bootcamp offers fifteen (15) African and Diaspora Small and Medium Size Entrepreneurs an opportunity to acquire the tools to bring their businesses to scale through an intensive program consisting of training, self-learning, advisory services, and mentoring.
In the three (3) days, gain the skill set you need to:
- Remodel your business plan for growth in a lean way,
- Analyze the gaps between now and your planned future,
- Present your ideas to potential partners or clients in a concise/ visual manner (Business Canvas),
- Mobilize resources (finance, know how, networks),
- Be a Role Model to other SME entrepreneurs
In addition, this program enables you to meet with seasoned entrepreneurs and mentors to expand your network.
We are looking for (Diaspora) entrepreneurs who:
● Own and run a Small to Medium Enterprise,
● Seek ways to link different worlds in a more diverse society,
● Value social and environmental impact,
● Create innovative products and services that benefit society,
To apply, please send
● A brief resume of yourself and your story as a Diaspora entrepreneur,
● A profile of your company,
● An expression of interest why you want to take part in the program.
Please submit your profile and a motivation letter to cido (at) africa-union.org. For questions, you can email youthl (at) africa-union.org.