The search is on again for the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. These are individuals who have the courage to build something truly remarkable; inspire innovation without limitations; cut through the noise of this transformative age; and fuel growth by being unstoppable. Driven by their desire to better the world around them, they stop at nothing to achieve their greatest ambitions.
Marking its 22nd year, the EY World Entrepreneur Award™ is adjudicated by an esteemed panel of judges, who bring their passion and energy to the process of deciding the award winners in the following categories:
- Master – Turnover US$100m
- Exceptional – Turnover US$15m
- Emerging – Turnover US$5
The benefits of the EY World Entrepreneur Awards program include the opening up of new markets through access to business leaders and their businesses locally and globally; and joining a community of peers with shared experiences and common entrepreneurial goals. Moreover, it is an opportunity to compete on the global stage with other successful entrepreneurs, where the ultimate winner will be announced in June 2020. Value derived from the program is evident in the number of past winners and other alumni who still travel to Monaco for the annual announcement of the winners.
Entrepreneurs eligible for consideration include:
- Company founders;
- Leaders of multi-generation family businesses;
- Transformational public and private company CEOs who have an equity stake in the current business; and
- Previous nominees and finalists.
- The entrant should have a personal financial stake in the business, either directly or via share options; have built or helped build the business and have been primarily responsible for the company’s success; and has been in the post for a minimum of three years as at 1 January 2019.
DEADLINE: June 2019