The AWIEF Awards are designed to highlight and celebrate the achievements of women entrepreneurs and business leaders who contribute to the transformation and development of Africa’s economy, creating jobs and opportunities across the continent.
The awards take place during the annual Africa Women Innovation and Entrepreneurship conference and exhibition to be hosted on October 29 and 30 at the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC), Cape Town, South Africa.
Nominations can be submitted for the following eight (8) categories:
- Young Entrepreneur Award
- Tech Entrepreneur Award
- Social Entrepreneur Award
- Global Brand Award
- Agri Entrepreneur Award
- Empowerment Award
- Creative Industry Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Nomination should only be made relating to achievements made by a female entrepreneur and national of an African country, with a registered business and operation in one or more African countries.
- Nominees can be nominated or self-nominated.
- You can nominate a woman entrepreneur for more than one category but you must complete different nomination forms.
- You may be asked to support or verify the evidence you supply as part of the nominations you make.
- Five(5) nominees will be shortlisted for each category and invited to the AWIEF Awards on Wednesday, October 30, 2019 in Cape Town.
DEADLINE: May 15, 2019