The Graduate Internship Program is designed for young people and tailored to meet the needs of various graduates who are ready to begin their career journey to gain specialized skills, network extensively, and gain work experience through a two (2) month practical internship.
The program is scheduled for two (2) months, with one month being compulsory for our work Integrated Learning module and another month with our host companies and organizations where we also assign mentors to fellows.
Various work integrated modules have been designed to match up the expectations of participants. Facilitators will walk them through all the modules, assigning tasks to them to ensure they have appreciable knowledge on the modules. Cohort will engage in activities ranging from presentations, proposal writing, and CV writing. They will be guided by professionals in these activities.
- Applicants should be between 20 – 30 years old.
- Should reside in Ghana at the start of the Program.
- Should be able to comprehend and speak average English.
- Should be available for at least four training sessions within the week.
- Should be ready to work with people of different backgrounds.
- Should demonstrate initiative, professionalism, and openness.
DEADLINE: November 14, 2018