LoftyInc Allied Partners Limited has been appointed by the Bank of Industry (BOI) as a Business Development Service Provider (BDSP) to potential Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria. This serves as a notice to inform eligible candidates/MSMEs who might be interested in accessing loans from the Bank of Industry of opportunities to access such through LoftyInc Allied Partners Limited.
- Your business must be registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC),
- Your business can be Micro, Small, Medium and large enterprises,
- Any new or existing companies, seeking expansion, modernization or diversification,
- Clients with demonstrable ability to meet loan repayments,
- To get business loan from Bank of Industry you must have no record of unpaid loans to erstwhile development finance institutions and other banks,
- Any applicants with Credit worthy promoters who will be required to prove their commitment to the project by contributing at least 25% of the project cost excluding land,
- Applicants whose management capability, financial situation (including availability of collateral and guarantee), character and reputation are incontrovertible.