Since 2006, the Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards has supported over 100 female entrepreneurs worldwide. Each year, 18 finalists are selected, 6 of whom will become Laureates.
The Cartier Women\’s Initiative Awards is looking for committed female entrepreneurs heading initiatives with the potential to grow significantly in the years to come. It is a unique opportunity for early phase women entrepreneurs to take their companies to the next level. The Cartier Women’s Initiative Award offers funding, coaching, networking opportunities, and exposure. The award is designed to maximize the learning experience for candidates, finalists, and laureates.
The 18 finalists, representing the top 3 projects from the 6 regions, will receive:
- One-to-one personalized business coaching prior to the Awards week,
- Series of entrepreneurship workshops, knowledge sessions and networking events during the Awards week,
- Media visibility,
- A place on the INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship 6-Day Executive Programme (ISEP),
- Networking opportunities through the Cartier Awards community,
First prize for the 6 laureates:
- US$ 100,000 in prize money
- One-to-one personalized business mentoring
Second prize for the 12 finalists:
- US$ 30, 000 in prize money
DEADLINE: August 31, 2018