The Tact Nigeria SME Sustainability & Growth Conference is in commemoration of the United Nations’ MSME day. The aim of the conference is to facilitate a much-needed conversation between government and SMEs, together with solution providers in development finance, banking, and consulting, on the challenges SMEs face in business, especially in raising capital.
The event will provide an opportunity for:
- Engagement between policymakers and SMEs on challenges and required interventions,
- Development finance institutions to enlighten SMEs on accessing their financing windows,
- Development partners & consulting firms to speak with SMEs on leading practices that enhance business survival and growth,
- Investors and donors to publicize capital funding and grand opportunities for SMEs,
- Other financial institutions to showcase affordable financial services to SMEs.
The conference theme ‘SME Formalization & Financing‘ will hold from 9am to 6pm on June 27, 2018 at the Workforce Group’s conference facility, The Zone Tech Park, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada, Lagos. Attendance is FREE of charge, but SMEs must pre-register.