The Stanford Seed Transformation Program is a 12-month, intensive leadership program for established business leaders which includes four, week-long immersive sessions spread over a six month period. Designed specifically for business owners, the program is delivered in-country (Accra, Ghana) and led by Stanford Graduate School of Business faculty. The goal: is to create a detailed action plan to help you grow and scale your company.
Applicants must be both:
- A CEO/founder of a for-profit company or for-profit social enterprise,
- From a company with an annual revenue between US $150,000 and US $15 million that is in East Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, or India.
- Develop the skills, tools, and mindset to grow and scale your business, create jobs, and lead your region to greater prosperity.
- Gain essential business and leadership skills, from strategy and finance to business ethics and design thinking, all taught by world-renowned Stanford faculty, and local business practitioners.
- Take advantage of a world-class curriculum from Stanford GSB and the innovative thinking that has shaped some of the most successful companies in Silicon Valley.
- Create an action plan to grow and scale your business.
- Get support from trained local facilitators to help you introduce what you’ve learned to your company and promote buy-in.
- Develop relationships with like-minded leaders to share experiences and develop an ongoing peer-to-peer support network.
Location: Accra, Ghana