The FbStart Accelerator at NG_HUB is a deep-tech focused accelerator program for visionary and innovative teams using advanced technologies to solve problems in our society and build solutions for the future. It is designed for startups and student teams building solutions that utilize any of these technologies;
- Artificial Intelligence,
- Data Science,
- Internet of Things,
- Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR)
The on site component of the accelerator is tailored for startup teams who would be physically present at NG_HUB while student teams would have the flexibility of a virtual acceleration program, with the option to work out of partner hubs.
Startups accepted into the program will receive the following:
- Equity-free funding: Startup teams would get $20,000 in equity-free funding.
- Hands-on support: Product development, business strategy & structure, financial management and investment readiness.
- Access to technical experts and business mentors from the Facebook and CcHUB network
- An office space with high-speed internet, meeting rooms & more.
- Have a functional product leveraging one of these technologies; Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Data Science, Augmented Reality or Virtual Reality
- Have gained some users/customers.
- Have a technical lead and founder (s) that are fully committed to the business.
- Have the potential to disrupt or greatly enhance their focus industries.
DEADLINE: June 29, 2018