The Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Awards recognizes and supports brilliant young innovators tackling the planet’s biggest environmental and social challenges, and helping them to achieve scale for impact. From simple solutions with far-reaching impacts for child nutrition, to ground breaking technologies to cut greenhouse emissions, these changemakers are challenging business as usual and leading the way to a more sustainable future. So, if you are working on an innovative and scalable technology or initiative – or know someone who is – which is contributing to one or more of these eight (8) categories, then we want to hear from you:
- Zero Hunger,
- Good health and Wellbeing,
- Quality Education,
- Gender Equality,
- Clean water and Sanitation,
- Decent work and Economic growth,
- Responsible Consumption and Production,
- Climate Action
Who can enter?
Anyone from around the world, aged between 18 and 35 (as of 29 June 2018).
- €50,000 cash award and one-to-one mentoring support tailored to their specific needs for a duration of 12 months.
- €8,500 cash award and one-to-one mentoring support tailored to their specific needs for a duration of 12 months.
- All winners attend a residential Accelerator Programme run by the University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership, followed by a year of mentoring support completely tailored to their needs. That could range from business support through to personal development coaching – whatever is most needed to help that entrepreneur and their business succeed.
DEADLINE: June 29, 2018