The 4th edition of the African Entrepreneurship Award is now open. This initiative aims to support talented entrepreneurs from Africa or Africans in the diaspora whose ideas create jobs and improve lives on the continent. The African Entrepreneurship Award, initiated by its President Othman Benjelloun, shows BMCE Bank of Africa’s ambition to foster entrepreneurship in Africa by rewarding talents and technology beyond borders.
The initiative aims to support entrepreneurs from Africa or of African origin and spur them to surpass themselves because they have talents and their ideas hold the promise of a better world. The African Entrepreneurship Award receives funding allocation amounting to $1 million every year to reward the best African entrepreneurs in five (5) categories: education, sports, environment, innovation and untapped domains in Africa.
- You must be a citizen of an African country,
- You must be a minimum of 18 years old as of October 1, 2018,
- Your business must be applicable in an African country,
- Your business proposal must include a technological component (digital, machinery, computers, ICT, automated processes, field related technologies, etc.),
- Your business must be for profit,
Your business must be relevant to one of these categories:
DEADLINE: April 30, 2018
Apply here: African Entrepreneurship Award