Looking to grow your tech startup from Nigeria? The Incubation program at CcHUB takes a hands-on approach to help entrepreneurs execute a working business model and grow a sustainable business. Our goal is to help the entrepreneur(s) properly structure their business, ensure consistent growth and access funding to build a lasting global entity.
Startups that are accepted into the program will receive the following:
- Equity financing of up to $25,000 to run your operations during the program. In addition, startups will get direct access to possible follow-on capital of up to $250,000 from the Growth Capital fund.
- Office space for up to 6 team members, high-speed internet, meeting rooms & more.
- Hands-on support: Business strategy, financial management, recruitment, product development (advisory)
- Access to experienced entrepreneurs and industry experts via mentorship.
- Access to our network of corporate partners.
- Access to investors for funding post-incubation.
- $15,000 Amazon Web Services Promotional credit and more products from partners.
CcHUB takes 7 % equity in startups that are accepted into the program.
DEADLINE: March 16, 2018