This three (3) month bootcamp kicks off in September 2018 in Cape Town, South Africa, and will be led by seasoned innovation experts, Zachariah George, Philip Kiracofe, and Paul Nel.
- EUR 15,000,
- 100+ highly engaged industry mentors,
- free office space,
- access to funding and a network of industry partners, investors and venture capital firms.
Building on the success of its inaugural 2017 Cape Town tech venture accelerator program, SBC Cape Town will now embark upon its FastTrack tour for 2018 – sourcing top-tier tech startups to join the program’s second year. Startupbootcamp FastTracks are informal events hosted all over the world and the aim is for the SBC team, mentors and sponsors to have the opportunity to meet the most suitable early-stage companies interested in joining the 2018 program. For each FastTrack, the top 10 startups that apply will receive instant feedback from a panel of industry mentors, they will be able to network with the SBC investment team and can also find out more about the program itself.
Any startup operating in the FinTech, CyberSecurity, InsurTech, eCommerce, RetailTech and related industries is encouraged to join in the FastTracks.
SBC Cape Town is specifically looking for startups in the following areas:
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledger
- Payment Solutions
- Big Data and Analytics
- Data and Behavioural Analytics
- Insurance and Cyber Insurance
- Financial Inclusion
- Commerce and eCommerce
- Identity and Authentication
- Personal Financial Management
- P2P Lending
- Cross-border Transactions