All artists are invited to design a cover.
The sixty-second session of the Commission on the Status of Women will take place at the United Nations Headquarters in New York from 12 to 23 March 2018.
Representatives of Member States, UN entities, and ECOSOC-accredited non-governmental organizations (NGOs) from all regions of the world are welcome to attend the session.
- Priority theme:
Challenges and opportunities in achieving gender equality and the empowerment of rural women and girls;
- Review theme:
Participation in and access of women to the media, and information and communications technologies and their impact on and use as an instrument for the advancement and empowerment of women (agreed conclusions of the forty-seventh session);
Preferred – Adobe Illustrator: version CC or lower (not lower than CS3)
One-color & Multi-color artwork
- file must be saved as: .AI/.EPS/.PDF Resolution: N/A (vector art is resolution independent)
- Convert fonts to Outlines, or email font files along with the Illustrator file(s).
- File must be saved as: .PSD/.TIF
- JPEG files are accepted in some cases, but are not preferred.
- Resolution: 150dpi-300dpi, @ final print size (TBD)
- Color Mode: It is best to create 1-color artwork as 100% Black, on a White or Transparent background, in Greyscale Mode.
- Email file fonts for all fonts used.
- Microsoft Word (and other text-editing programs) and PowerPoint are not accepted.
DEADLINE: Tuesday, December 15, 2017