The HealthTech Innovation Challenge is part of Accenture’s broader HealthTech Innovation program—which includes acceleration and venture opportunities, innovation labs and more. Selected applicants will be invited to compete in one of the company\’s regional rounds in Singapore, Boston or London where they will be judged by an esteemed panel of leading life sciences and healthcare company executives and members of the investment community.
The application process is open to all companies, regardless of size, provided you meet the following criteria:
• You are a growth stage company where access to executives at large, established life sciences and health companies is critical to your business.
• You have, at a minimum, a beta product to demonstrate and are prepared to share access to program partners under NDA (and where reasonable for no additional cost).
• If selected as one of the finalists, you can attend the StartUp Health Festival final event in San Francisco on Monday, January 8, 2018 to present your solution.
- The opportunity to identify and engage with cutting-edge start-ups with a focus on solving healthcare and life sciences problems,
- Network with peers, investors and leading influencers,
- Access to the StartUp Health Festival (invite only) during the JP Morgan Healthcare Investor conference in San Francisco,
- Media exposure as a partner to the program,
- The opportunity to build deeper relationships with dynamic industry-shapers and industry innovators; including collaboration and co-innovation,
- Practical experience with Accenture’s Innovation Architecture and design-thinking approach,
DEADLINE: September 1, 2017