SAIA is looking for a mid-level communications/ content marketing / PR associate for a quick media relations consulting project (5 days at most), with potential for more work if they are a good fit. The project involves internet research, social networking (an intermediate to advanced understanding of LinkedIn will be a plus), copywriting and some light project co-ordination/admin work.
The ideal consultant will be an *excellent* writer; experienced working and communicating with senior executives, and as part of a remote team; and someone who knows or at least is interested in what good PR and content marketing executed at a global standard looks like.
SAIA is a brand communications and experience design firm launching a high-profile CSR project by September 2016. We are also looking for tech and communications savvy junior associates who wish to contribute tangibly to a great initiative while developing themselves professionally.
Required Skills and Tools: Laptop, steady internet access, a smart phone – Moderate to advanced use of Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Calendar etc) – LinkedIn account – Good diction; speaks clearly and confidently – Driven, Eager to Learn, Self-aware – Can be based anywhere in Nigeria but preference will be given to candidates based in Abuja or Lagos.
If you or someone you know is interested and available over the next five-to-ten days to work on this project, is self motivated, eager to break into an early stage startup, and build their profile along with the company, please submit your profile by sending an email to info [at] seesaia.co with the following items:
- Subject: Comms and PR Consultant,
- [First & Last Name] – Full Name,
- Date of Birth,
- Brief bio or Intro (no more than 150 words),
- Profile picture,
- CV as attachment,
- Your favorite kind of pieces/content to write/create and why (3-5 sentences),
- 4 words that describe you as a team member – So you have just joined the SAIA team and you come with ONE superpower and ONE weakness. (a) what are they? (b) when does your superpower come in handy? (c) when does your weakness show up and how could your teammates help you overcome it?
- Describe your ideal boss in 3 to 5 sentences; paint their character clearly enough so we can visualize this person and imagine their personality. You\’re encouraged to be creative here.
Only applications that address all requirements will be reviewed. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Position will remain open until it\’s filled so consultants are encouraged to apply sooner rather than later.