Win $15,000: Apply for the Tech Women-Go-Entrepreneurial Program
Posted on February 3, 2016
- Africa, African youths, awards, AWP Network, business, business support, challenge, change, collaboration, competition, development, education, entrepreneur, Entrepreneurs, Entrepreneurship, girls, growth, idea, Innovation, Inspiration, Lagos, leadership, marketing, Mary Olushoga, mobile technology, Nigeria, program, progress, small business, solutions, South Africa, strategy, support, sustainability, technology, The AWP Network, women, women and girls, women entrepreneurs, Young Entrepreneurs, young voices, youth, Youths
The tech women-go-entrepreneurial program is a U.S Consulate funded project aimed at training and developing women who are technologically inclined to solve societal issues through developing technological solutions.
Who Are We Looking for?
- women and girls living in Nigeria between the ages of 16 and 45 years of age,
- Must have a business idea delivered through technology,
- Must be highly knowledgeable and interested in technology,
- Must be Tech Savvy,
- Ability to code and develop software is an added advantage.
DEADLINE: February 14, 2016
Apply here: TechWomenGo