Nominations are now open for the 5th Annual Women4Africa Awards. All nominations will be treated in confidence and only viewed by the selection panel and category sponsors.
Women4Africa has continuously grown and is widely considered the premier platform for celebrating African women achievers from around the world. Every year, the organization hosts guests from around the world who thoroughly enjoy the sold out awards night.
- A woman is eligible to enter the ‘ Women4Africa Awards UK’ 2016 if;
• She is resident in the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man and has been so for a period of 12 months before the date of application. (This does not apply to those in the ‘International Category’)
• If she was born on the continent of Africa; or if she is born into an ethnic group or had at least two parents born into an ethnic group or groups, of African origin.
• Please note all nominees must be older than 18 on December 31, 2016.
If you would like to nominate yourself or someone you know that falls into any of the listed categories please check that you or the person is eligible then send to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following:
- A normal size clear Jpeg (jpg) photo of the nominee,
- A brief profile in no more than 100 words as to why the nominee fits the chosen category,
- A referee (someone who can verify the nominee) name and contact details,
- Please state which African country the nominee is from,
- Please include a contact email for the nominee.