Every year in October, AWiB presents inspiring stories and incredible accomplishments of deserving women in the business community. AWiB works tirelessly on the Women of Excellence (WOE) recognition to cultivate a culture of appreciation and generate many role models for the coming generation.
AWiB, as an association committed to the personal and professional development of female professionals and entrepreneurs, is seeking for nominees from different sectors as the Women of Excellence awards celebrates the excellence of women from all sectors.
Criteria for nomination and selection:
- A woman who has utilized her position, stature and expertise for a cause,
- An outstanding woman who strives to build a great company/organization and also contributes to the success of other entrepreneurs/professionals,
- A woman who serves as an example of hard work and responsible leadership and who demonstrates a powerful commitment to coaching other women and sponsoring them to reach their zenith,
- A woman who promotes community service, who is changing the face of neighborhoods through initiatives to provide services that benefit a community at large.
If you know of such women, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name and telephone/email address of the nominee
- What does the nominee do? Which industry?
DEADLINE: March 31, 2015