EY is calling for nominations for the 18th Southern Africa World Entrepreneur Award program. The program honours exceptional individuals who are building and leading successful, growing and dynamic businesses.
There are three (3) categories for which EY will be accepting nominations:
- Master: Individuals whose achievements have made them world class entrepreneurs. Nominees would have to be running and organization with revenues starting from US$100m to qualify for this category.
- Exceptional: Individuals who have shown exceptional tenacity and determination in building a successful and established enterprise, that is well on its way to becoming a market leader in its sector.
- Emerging: Individuals building young businesses with high potential.
- Nominee must be an owner/manager who is primarily responsible for the recent performance of the company and an active member of the leadership team.
- Founders of public companies, who are still active in the top management, are also eligible.
- Nominations can be submitted by anyone who is associated with a successful entrepreneur.
While any individual can nominate an entrepreneur, self-nomination is encouraged. Entry forms need to be completed by all nominees and submitted to Kyla Nel (email@example.com), accompanied by all supporting documentation. The final list of nominees will be announced in May, with the winners for Southern Africa being named at an awards ceremony in October.
DEADLINE: March 30, 2015