The South Africa-based Grindstone Accelerator program by Knife Capital is now accepting applications. Knife Capital is a growth equity fund manager and advisory firm that focuses on innovation-driven ventures with proven traction. Its accelerator program, Grindstone, sets out to support 10 companies annually with relevant networks, gap analysis, business support, coaching, and funding.
Companies applying to the accelerator need to have the following criteria:
- Be based in South Africa,
- Have positive customer testimonials and traction,
- High growth potential in search of achieving scalability,
- Profile and passion of the management team,
Vision for the future,
- Market attractiveness,
- Job creation ability and ‘success story’ potential.
DEADLINE: November 2, 2014