Are you A Female Entrepreneur in Need of a Big Break?
Participate in the 5th edition of the business plan competition for women entrepreneurs in emerging markets. The competition is open to women entrepreneurs of emerging countries who have created a business plan, which fulfills the eligibility and evaluation criteria.
Since its creation in 2009, Women in Business has provided support, coaching, visibility, and finance to over 600 women heading businesses in emerging countries. 15 finalists have been supported and coached, 4 of whom have been awarded as laureates.
- Be a female entrepreneur from an emerging economy country.
- Have a business plan that meets the eligibility criteria.
- Have a financial need of US$10,000 to US$5,000,000 over the next five (5) years.
- Have a business with a positive social and/or environmental impact.
Whether or not you become a finalist, all high quality business plans are eligible for the BiD Network Investor Matchmaking Services. Need help when applying? Contact email@example.com
You may win:
- A business trip for training, B2B and investor meetings,
- Access to a network of more than 50,000 like-minded entrepreneurs, coaches and investors,
- Compete for a €5,000 prize.
After you submit your plan:
- July- August 2014: Jury process,
- September 12th, 2014: 10 finalists are announced,
- November, 2014: Women in Business Challenge Award Ceremony.
Deadline: July 6, 2014