The launchpad competition will award the brightest young entrepreneurs in the UK between the ages of 16-25 with a cash prize and bespoke support to start and grow a leading technology company.
The winner will receive the JC Gammon Launchpad Award, a £15K cash prize to set up the business, a trophy, and mentoring and support, as well as the opportunity to pitch to a number of leading UK Angel groups within 6-9 months of being awarded. The winner will also be invited to join the Academy’s Enterprise Hub where they will receive on-going mentoring as well as invitations to attend a number of exclusive workshops and events.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 16-25 on the application closing date.
- The Award will be given to an individual or to a small team (maximum of three members) demonstrating entrepreneurial promise.
- Applicants should have a viable and commercial business proposition with a large market opportunity.
- The proposed technology must be an innovation or invention in engineering and/or technology.
- Applicants must show commitment to the objectives of the competition and aim to establish a business.
Deadline: Monday, June 30, 2014
For further details please email: email@example.com