The business plan competition is a recently introduced initiative of the IsDB Group. In this competition, candidates come together to develop and further refine their business plans to launch their start-ups or grow ventures, while competing for the cash prizes.
IsDB Group invites all eligible entrepreneurs from Sub-Saharan African Member Countries to participate in its 1st Annual Business Plan Competition. This event aims the following:
- Contribute to the development of entrepreneurship eco-system in Sub-Saharan Africa,
- Stimulate and promote entrepreneurial initiatives in the region,
- Help the entrepreneurs to move their plans from “idea” to “launch” and eventually to “growth” stages,
- Encourage Sub-Saharan entrepreneurs with several financial and non-financial benefits.
Participating to this competition will provide several benefits including;
- Cash prizes,
- Training materials on business plan development,
- Mentorship from prominent entrepreneurs,
- Networking opportunities with well-known entrepreneurs, investors, and potential partners,
- Media exposure for finalist entrepreneurs
DEADLINE: April 30, 2014