Are you an entrepreneur and/or an innovator with a mature agribusiness idea?
The GrowthHub Agribusiness for Innovation Incubator programme, based in Nairobi, invites 12 agribusiness startups with mature ideas to work together with facilitators, mentors and like-minded entrepreneurs in the same environment for 16 weeks.
The 2014 GrowthHub Agribusiness for Impact incubator and accelerator program is designed to equip entrepreneurs with the most innovative solutions to some of the most pressing problems faced in agriculture to take their idea and build it into an innovative product or service that creates both financial and social impact. The program consists of a cohort of 12 for-profit teams that are operating in any stage of the agricultural value chain other than actual farming.
To be eligible for GrowthHub, you should have:
– A mature idea that you have already thought through within Agribusiness,
– Achieved customer validation and proof of concept from your targeted audience,
– You want to build a sound product/service and pilot it thereafter,
– You have team members or intend to have. We prefer start-ups that are more than one person,
– You and your team members must be working full-time on this venture,
– You are a registered for profit company or intend to be.
DEADLINE: January 9th, 2014