Association of Women in Business (AWiB) seeks to nominate women from different sectors who have done work that needs to be celebrated; stories you believe need to be heard; and female role models you believe need to be made visible.
The criteria for nomination and selection:
- A woman who has utilized her position, stature and expertise for a cause;
- An outstanding woman who strives to build a great company/organization and also contributes to the success of other entrepreneurs/professionals;
- A woman who serves as an example of hard work and effective management and who demonstrates a powerful commitment to coaching other women and sponsoring them to reach their zenith;
- A woman who promotes community service, who is changing the face of neighborhoods through initiatives to provide services that benefit other women.
- Name and telephone/email address of the nominee
- What does the nominee do? Which industry?
- A short paragraph on how the nominee fits the above criteria.
If you know of such women, please email email@example.com with the following information:
Nomination Deadline: March 31st 2013.