In its 15th year, The Network Journal’s Annual 25 Influential Black Women in Business Awards honors Black women who have made significant contributions in their selected profession. The ideal candidate will be an accomplished professional or entrepreneur with a commitment to excellence and dedicated to their community.
The awards are open to women who are business owners, or senior executives in the public, private, or non-profit sectors. All information provided on nominees will be kept confidential.
The individual must be a Black woman who exudes professionalism and is committed to providing leadership to her community. In addition, she should be:
• An owner, partner, president, CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, Board Chair, senior or management level executive or a woman entrusted with significant decision making authority in a corporation or not-for-profit organization.
• Candidates must be nominated by another individual
• Candidates must participate in the Awards Ceremony, to be held on March 21, 2013 in New York City
• Awards are determined each year by the TNJ’s Awards Review Board,
• Initial selection involves the review of candidate’s nomination package.
• Selected candidates are contacted along with their nominators, additional reference letters, and supporting material may be requested if needed. Final selection is made through review of reference letters and accompanying documentation with final recommendation of TNJ’s Review Board.
Deadline for completed nominations is Friday, October 26, 2012.
Click here to learn more: http://www.tnj.com/25-Influential-black-women/nomination-procedures